It all started back in 1945, when Panagiotis Michaelides began visiting the barber shops in Athens. He sells shaving products, hair cutting tools and cosmetics. Furthermore, he produces homemade hair care products in a traditional chemical lab.
In 1963, his sons Andreas and Costas took over the reins. Working with dedication, devotion and respect for the client, they continue the occupation of hairdressing products vendor.
In 1975, they opened their first shop in downtown Athens (24 Veranzerou Str.). They import goods, equip salons and barber shops and become known throughout Greece.
2000 - Today
Since 2000 the company is housed in a private area in the center of Athens (79-81 Socratous Str.). Since the middle of last century -when our company was established- until now, it always operates in the light of those inviolable principles and values that focus on respect, service and customer satisfaction.